WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY
Rosedale Villa is located in Oliver, just one block north of Jasper Avenue on 111 Street. The Villa is situated in Railtown Park, an excellent park for walking, as it includes paved paths and easy access to a shopping centre with Save-On-Foods and many other stores and restaurants. Jasper Avenue offers ready access to buses and LRT stations. Churches of various denominations are located within walking distance or a short bus trip. Immediately south of Jasper Avenue is the Edmonton General Hospital, offering many services for seniors.
Book A Tour
The Villa offers one and two-bedroom suites that feature spacious kitchens and walk-in showers. Our on-site home care allows our residents to age-in-place.
The Villa offers many amenities including a spacious and bright dining room, common area, chapel, large saltwater aquarium, balconies, and heated underground parking. Rosedale Villa is connected to Rosedale on the Park by a third floor walkway, where residents may access additional amenities and areas of the other buildings without walking outside. The walkway also serves as an indoor flower garden, where our residents are invited to sit and enjoy the beautiful flowers year-round.
DSL (Designated Supportive Living) suites are available at this site. For information, contact Alberta Health Services.
BROWSE OUR SUITES & FLOORPLANS
- Wide Variety of Spacious and Distinct 1 and 2 Bedroom Floor Plans
- Large Draft Free Bay Windows
- Window Coverings
- Spacious Kitchens with Full Size Appliances (Fridge and Stove)
- Large Closets and Storage Areas
- Utilities Included (Except Phone and Internet)
- Sit Down Showers with Hand-Held Shower Head
- Safety Rails & Raised Toilets in Bathrooms
- Touch Control Lights
- Easy Turn Door Levers and Taps
- Raised Electrical Outlets
- Thermostatic Controlled Heating
- Smoke Detector and Sprinklers
- Insulated Sound Proofing Between Suites
- Emergency Response System in Each Suite